The Formal Submission Period for the Draft City Plan has Now Closed
Welcome to the Draft City Plan online (ePlanning) – please note that the formal submission period is now closed and Townsville City Council is reviewing all the public submissions received. Accordingly, the version currently online is subject to change and any reliance on the accuracy of the information is at your own risk. Council will not accept liability for any reliance on the information contained in this document. The new City Plan is likely to be approved in mid-2014.
How the Electronic Draft City Plan Document (ePlanning) Works
- Click on the + (plus) symbol to expand the Table of Contents and the - (minus) symbol to collapse the Table of Contents.
- As you click on each page in the Table of Contents, the content for that page will display on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Blue coloured wording contains hyperlinks to documents, web pages, etc., as indicated by the blue coloured wording.
- Hyperlinked documents, web pages, etc., will open in a new window.
- A Search option is available at the top of the page to assist with the locational or planning code-related queries.
The Draft City Plan has been optimised for viewing in Internet Explorer Version 8.0 or greater. Viewing the Draft City Plan in any alternative browser may result in a display that is not compliant with the Queensland Planning Provisions.