Draft City Plan Update
Welcome to the Draft City Plan online (ePlanning) - please note that the formal submission period is now closed. Council has reviewed all submissions and revised the Draft City Plan in response to matters raised. Council is now sending out letters to all submitter's explaining how their matters have been dealt with in the revision of the Draft City Plan. The revised Draft City Plan has now been provided to the State Government seeking approval to adopt. It is anticipated that the Draft City Plan will be adopted in mid-2014.
Note: The current online version of the Draft City Plan does not incorporate the modifications made in response to the consideration of submissions. The revised Draft City Plan will be uploaded when it is formally adopted in mid-2014.
Accordingly, as the version currently online is subject to change any reliance on the accuracy of the information is at your own risk. Council will not accept liability for any reliance on the information contained in this document.
How the Electronic Draft City Plan Document (ePlanning) Works
- Click on the + (plus) symbol to expand the Table of Contents and the - (minus) symbol to collapse the Table of Contents.
- As you click on each page in the Table of Contents, the content for that page will display on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Blue coloured wording contains hyperlinks to documents, web pages, etc., as indicated by the blue coloured wording.
- Hyperlinked documents, web pages, etc., will open in a new window.
- A Search option is available at the top of the page to assist with the locational or planning code-related queries.
The Draft City Plan has been optimised for viewing in Internet Explorer Version 8.0 or greater. Viewing the Draft City Plan in any alternative browser may result in a display that is not compliant with the Queensland Planning Provisions.